“Great little place nestled in the industrial part of Dayton”

SunWatch Indian Village/Archaeological Park
Ranked #14 of 64 things to do in Dayton
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was a very cool place to take the kids. I had never been. It is really neat to see what they have uncovered and recreated. Go when they are having special events and you'll see and learn even more. Great outing for a sunny weekend afternoon!

4  Thank stones2125

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have enjoyed this place. Use to go all the time when the kids were younger. Would go again. So relaxing and enjoy the wild life there.

4  Thank ashleynabbee07
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was interesting and I learned a little but it was mostly hot and not very entertaining. I am glad I went and if you haven't been I'd recommend you go but I don't feel any need to go back.

1  Thank Mitchchick
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Nice recreation of prehistoric Indian village located outside the museum. You can tour the village and get an idea of how they lived. The museum is small with artifacts and information about prehistoric Indians.

1  Thank A Y
Reviewed December 23, 2012

This was a pleasant experience when I was younger. I'd recommend if you have an interest in this type of history. Worth visiting once.

1  Thank TravelinhoboTroy

Been to SunWatch Indian Village/Archaeological Park? Share your experiences!