“Best Mexican in Dayton!”
Review of Taco Loco

Taco Loco
Ranked #72 of 771 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Family Owned
Description: Family Owned
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place is awesome! All of the other Mexican food in dayton is very Americanized. This is legit Mexican food... Much more of what I'm used to after living in San Diego for years. The tacos are on good corn tortillas and the quesadillas are massive. Nothing is bad here.

1  Thank Bryan_n_Bec

Reviewed March 23, 2013

It may be a little hole in the wall restaurant, but the food is 5 stars. The prices are good and the staff is VERY friendly. I recommend the carnitas. The Sopes with pork is excellent as are the pork tacos!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Over summer I would visit Taco Loco at least once a Week. It was my co-works and I, favorite place to eat lunch. I highly recommend the Quesadilla Grande. This is no ordinary Quesadilla. Dinning at Taco loco is a life changing experience and is second to no mexican restaurant

Reviewed February 11, 2013

$5.50 for two soft tacos that had two shells each to hold the fillings. This also included a small side of guacamole for $1.50. I have had better Guac but it was good and the Tacos were excellent Service was very good and the owner came over to say hello and asked how I liked the food which was a nice touch. I went at 330 in the afternoon which was an odd time but the place still had 6-8 other people eating there and I think I was the only non mexican, which tells you this is authenic in taste and cost. Nice people, excellent food. It doesnt look like much so this isnt fine dining but if you travel and only care about the food quality, this place is an unbelievable value

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had a great meal at Taco Loco. This the real deal mexican food!!! Make sure you visit on Saturday and Sunday in order to get the Posole, it is excellent! By far our favorite mexican restaurant in Dayton. Service was fast and friendly! A bit of a dive but very clean. Love this place!

1  Thank B T

Been to Taco Loco? Share your experiences!