“Best there is in a sad downtown”
Review of De'Lish Cafe

De'Lish Cafe
Ranked #145 of 786 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2012

If you're in downtown or looking for something to do on a Friday or Saturday night this is the place to go. The delis rolls are plain old egg rolls don't wast your money. However, the macaroni and cheese was delicious and our server was attentive.

Live music on Friday and a great ambiance made it a good night out in Dayton.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Our waiter seemed much more interested in delivering coffee to his coworkers at the valet station than he was at serving us. When the food finally came, the bottom layer of my lasagna was so hard, I could not cut it with a knife (literally). My friend's meal was cold, but we could not get the waiter's attention away from his coworkers. When he finally showed up to plop the bill down on our table, we told him our complaints...His response was "Well, I hope you enjoyed it." Our tip reflected what we thought of his service - I hope he enjoyed it. We won't be back to see if he did.

2  Thank PatM_n_MikeW
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Been here a couple of times when in town for business. I usually treat myself to a nice ribeye that they have on menu or a chicken quesadilla. I never would have thought to get one until everyone sitting around me ordered one the last time I was there and now I see why! I'll be back!

1  Thank James H
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We treated our Boss to De'Lish at lunch for her upcoming birthday. Our servers were very polite and thorough with the specials of the day! The food was most excellent! None of us had anything left on our plates! There were no complaints when the Chef came out to greet us and he only received compliments. If only we were closer. We love to support the local Dayton restaurants and De'Lish is definitely a Gem to the Downtown Dayton.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Best Lobster Bisque you will ever enjoy! The risotto is excellent as well. Great jazz and diverse atmosphere.

1  Thank lightbydesign