“Highly recommended”

Pasha Grill
Ranked #15 of 775 Restaurants in Dayton
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pasha Grill offers a refreshingly new dining experience, combining the finest in Mediterranean fusion cuisine and an affordable and creative selection of wine and specialty cocktails. Three course $ 10.95 Lunch Special Monday-Friday 11am to 4pm. Private rooms available for business meetings. Free wife. We cater & deliver.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

If you like Mediterranean food. This is the place. I have been here numerous times and have never been disappointed. They have generous portions, the bread and dipping oil they give you is amazing. the restaurant is beautifully yet simply decorated. You can go in jeans and a t shirt or dress up and still be comfortable. If you never been you must go

1  Thank kelly4360

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I went to Pasha Grill to have dinner since it has been a while since I last ate there. I wasn't impressed before so I thought that I should give them another chance. Where should I start? The waiter was ok--just ok. Very blah. They give you bread and this oil/red pepper or sun dried tomato mix which was flavorless. The food was super bland. We got the baba ganoush and I can take a oven roasted eggplant and put it in the blender and blend it. Nothing special. No flavor. It doesn't matter how many spices you put on your meat, if it is not salted appropriately the flavor is not there. I will say that the ambiance is nice and it is formal; however, the price is too high for the quality of the food. I know what the food from this region should taste like and they do indeed miss the mark. If you want a formal dining experience and pay a tad less, go to Sultan in West Chester. They know how to make it right. If you are looking at something more casual go to Yaffa next to Wright State or Shish on Brown Street.

1  Thank specialistinservice
Reviewed May 29, 2014

A friend recommended Pasha Grill at The Greene in Beavercreek, OH in 2011 and I have eaten there many times since then. This place does not disappoint. It's a Turkish restaurant. The décor, the employees, the menu, everything is top notch. They have the best bread and the seasonal vegetables they serve are always fresh and cooked to perfection. I usually get one of the kebab entrees; usually a mixture of shish and adana. The Adana is like lamb sausage and is so tasty. Their Tabuli is also wonderful as a starter.

1  Thank musiclover3377
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went to Pasha with a group of 12 for a celebration. I was impressed with the overall evening. The service was good enough, the food was tasty, and the atmosphere was not distracting. The hummus was somewhat disappointing, but the free bread made up for it. I had the rib-eye kebobs with rice and vegetables. The meat was somewhat tough, but the flavor made up for it. I asked them to box up my leftovers and they obliged with my request to put an extra spoon of rice on top. The rice was somewhat oily, but still good - same with the broccoli.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have eaten here several times now, so this is a compilations of visits. I should start by saying that I absolutely love Turkey and have been there several times, so I really want this place to improve - as it is now, it's average. Overall the service has been good, especially my last visit which was dinner.

We enjoyed the appetizer menu, all of them were good, the hummus is fine, but they do not have any pita bread, for anything on the menu including the kebobs. If you ask for it, you get a tortilla - no I'm not kidding. They have some rustic thick bread for dipping in the hummus and the oil and it is excellent, but really I want some great pita bread. If they could do the "tongue" bread that they make near Adana with cheese and garlic, I'd eat there every week....but alas all you get it a thin crisped up tortilla...crazy. Maybe because upstairs is the Mexican restaurant?

I was really disappointed in the Adana kebob and will not order this again, ever. The sides are all very plain and not all that flavorful really. Fortunately we ordered the full spread of appetizers so I wasn't starving. I didn't finish the kebob or the rest of the plate for more than three bites and gave it away to a friend as a doggie bag. I ordered baklava for desert and it was also just average to below average. The other deserts looked better and I'll try something else next time.

I will eat there again I'm sure, mostly because someone else picks it to try. I enjoyed the wine selection and the appetizers altho they should add an olive plate to the menu, and fix the lack of pita bread. I will probably just order appetizers wine and dessert next time, sounds like a good plan. I really hope they improve.

The atmosphere is very nice, and here is where I give it an above average score. Inside there are alcoves along the sides that make dining very very pleasant. They have a covered outside dining area that is very nice as well - great in warm weather.

1  Thank Kristine G

Been to Pasha Grill? Share your experiences!