“Fantastic”

Extended Stay America - Dayton - North
Ranked #21 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful experience. The front desk personnel where great. Only too a few minutes and I was in my room.

The room was super. Clean and well appointed. Full refrigerator, 2 burner stove, microwave, coffee maker and a toaster. Even dishes and flatware. Almost made me wish I was staying longer. I felt like I was at home rather than in a hotel.

I would recommend this chain to anyone I know who is traveling. I have rarely come across a better value in a hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Vandalia, Ohio
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Extended stay America Dayton North was a perfect place for me to stay. Great staff, clean rooms and hotel. So welcoming. Thank you to the Manager and entire staff! I will return each time I am back in Dayton!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Used Priceline Express Deal - booked 15 minutes prior to arrival - PL booked Smoking room - bad choice by them fixed by Extended Stay at Registration. Nothing fancy but everything was average or above except cost which was very low. Could have had breakfast at Golden Corral across road with total under $50.00. If I had to be somewhere for a week, I can't think of a better deal than this.

Room Tip: Use Priceline Name Your Own or EXPRESS deals - saved big time with both.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Arbor Vitae
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Tried to stay here and didn't make it past the initial check in process. The carpets in the hallways were very dirty and worn, and the first room they assigned to me was wide open to the rest of the hotel (like the door was propped open). The second room they showed me wasn't very good either. Wound up staying at the Drury Inn located in the adjoining parking lot.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am very sorry that the rooms you were provided did not meet your expectations. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we are working to enhance our offerings, using feedback like yours as a resource.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Please feel free to contact me directly, at dnt2@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was my third stay at this location and each time I found the staff to be very friendly. The rooms are very nice. The location is great, right at the expressway. There's a fuel center and car wash nearby and pleanty of places in the area to dine and shop.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Highly recommended. Excellent location (very close to shopping, grocery, and restaurants), clean rooms, nice and helpful and caring staff. Plenty of convenient parking, clean well kept grounds. Very nice overall experience with NO issues or problems with the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family