“Average studio rooms”

Ranked #20 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Barberton, OH
“Average studio rooms”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The hotel is just average, no real amenities, in fact the "Grab-N-Go" only had coffee - not at all as described - I left hungry. Free WiFi as long as you don't want to download data. Bed was firm but comfortable - slight odor in the room, but I must have gotten used to it quickly, because it didn't bother me after a few minutes.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
North Apollo, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed for three nights and found the staff great! But I probably wouldn't go back, the decor is very dated...broken nightstand, counter chipped and the linens were clean but old. If you go take toiletries, hair dryer and definitely ask for a room in the front. We had a back room right on the express way, so that's all we heard all night, along with the compressor from the refrigerator and heater..

Room Tip: Front of the hotel is a must!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that my staff took great care of you; your review made my day and I appreciate that. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 17, 2013

10 minute drive from airport. Personnel very helpful and pleasant. Very good value for the price. Clean enough. Nicely stocked kitchen for extended stay however we were only there for a short overnight trip before going further. My only surprise was that there were no toiletries ie: shampoo, etc. which is fine if you are staying longer. I suspect you would have your own but for us overnighters trying to pack light it wasn't very convenient.
Would stay again even for few days.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like your's it always gives me great pleasure. My staff and I strive to make every guest's stay completely enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed March 12, 2013

It was a great location near many restaurants and major highway. The room was clean and welcoming. I would stay here again if it in this area. The room was clean and it was hot when i first walked in the room, and the room that i had also has window to look out of to see the city. It was liked fresh air was nice. I would tell my family and friends about this hotel.

Room Tip: center of the hotel was quiter
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful things about experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of all of our guests and Im glad we hit the mark with you. As always let us know next time your in town so we can repeat your experience.
Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great location near many restaurants and major highway. Clean and welcoming. I would stay here again if in the area. The room was hot when we first walked in but I liked that this hotel had windows that actually opened. The fresh air was nice.

Room Tip: Beware of rooms facing the highway as you will hear traffic if window open. Otherwise, we did not he...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I want to start by thanking you for taking the time to give us a review and for your kind words. Im so glad we were able to provide you with windows that open, and you were able to get fresh air in your room. Please let us know the next time you are in town so we can repeat your good experience.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I always chose the extended stay when looking for a hotel room. I like the fact that they have smoking rooms and you dont have to go out in the cold to smoke but you can stay in the comfort of your room. Very comfortable place to stay...I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank hdgs72
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our property. Our hotel is totally commited to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through the doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; its tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.
Once again, the entire staff and I at our hotel thank you for your kind words, and we'd love to see you in the future.
Somewhere in Ohio
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The cold weather brought us to the Extended Stay due to problems with the electricity (yes, I paid the bill). The hotel was very accomodating, Matt? (the Irish guy) was really nice. We didn't really have any contact much of the staff there but I did not at any time feel that we could not approach them. The room was clean and the hotel was generally quite. I was not happy with the bed, it was a little stiff. Our room was fully stocked with towels and other necessary supplies. Overall, the stay was good and if I had to recommend a short or "extended" stay hotel to someone for the price, depending on the individual's needs or standards, it would be this one.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ReeEm0402
I have recently received a copy of your review, and I wanted to take a moment to respond. I wanted to start by apologizing for the uncomfortable bed. Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accomodations, I was troubled to hear your remarks about the bed in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can make our hotel better in the future. I also wanted to take this time to thank you for your positive comments about our staff member. I hope we have addressed your bed concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any of our Extended Stay locations in the future.