“A necessary visit”

Extended Stay America - Dayton - North
Ranked #20 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The cold weather brought us to the Extended Stay due to problems with the electricity (yes, I paid the bill). The hotel was very accomodating, Matt? (the Irish guy) was really nice. We didn't really have any contact much of the staff there but I did not at any time feel that we could not approach them. The room was clean and the hotel was generally quite. I was not happy with the bed, it was a little stiff. Our room was fully stocked with towels and other necessary supplies. Overall, the stay was good and if I had to recommend a short or "extended" stay hotel to someone for the price, depending on the individual's needs or standards, it would be this one.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ReeEm0402
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

I have recently received a copy of your review, and I wanted to take a moment to respond. I wanted to start by apologizing for the uncomfortable bed. Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accomodations, I was troubled to hear your remarks about the bed in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can make our hotel better in the future. I also wanted to take this time to thank you for your positive comments about our staff member. I hope we have addressed your bed concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any of our Extended Stay locations in the future.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

good service and very helpful staff thanks sarah & kudevia really enjoyed my stay there except for my water was not that hot in room 320 rooms were clean heat and air worked great i will be staying there when i visit dayton

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Latoya W
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thanks so much for staying, very nice to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

As a Truck Driver I travel across the country and I just wanted a hotel that will satisfy my needs and somewhere I can park my truck. While I was in Ohio.I came across Extended Stay Hotel. The staff was very friendy,respectful,and very helpful.The rooms were very clean and cozy. The bed was very comfortable. The restaurants there were within walking distance.and the staff didn't mind me parking my truck there. The property looks satisfactory inside and out. Overall I've enjoyed my stay there and I would recommend this hotel to other truck drivers traveling to the Dayton area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thanks for taking time to fill out a review for us. We really appreciate your kind words and recommending us to others in our area. I'm happy to know that we made a good impression on you and we are glad you will be using us in the future. Again thanks for your wonderful review.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for my daughters wedding. Staff was exceptional, rooms were very clean and cozy, and the area is filled with resturaunts of your choice, plus a walmart, and the 75 HWY is 2 min away. Even better it is only 20min from the Airport

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you so much for the review! I am so happy you had a great stay with us and congratulations on your daughter's wedding. We hop to see you when you are back in Dayton.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We recently traveled to Dayton for a short visit with our son and family. The hotel we have used in the past was booked, so we tried the Extended Stay America - Dayton - North. We were very satisfied with the hotel, inside and outside. The hotel was clean and fresh. Furnishings nice, with a comfortable mattress and easy chair. We did not use the internet service, but great to know that service is available for our next visit. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially the young man who handled our check-in, Matthew. We will definitely use this hotel for future visits. Even though breakfast was not included as some other hotels in the area offer, this was still a good value, and restaurants are literally a short walking distance away, or you can use the kitchen facilities to make your own. One issue: bring your own hair dryer - none provided.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I am so happy to hear the hotel was fresh and clean. Matthew is a great addition to our team. I would like to let you know we do have a hairdryers by request at the front desk. I look forward to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had great stay in extended stay north Dayton Ohio. The staff is excellent especialy Sarah she was always there with ready answers for any question. Her knowledge about the area and being ready all the time for help and even browsing and googling to find the best answer makes my stay as a first time Dayton resident great. the whole crue including steph and Matt were great. But Sarah help was very prompt and makes you feel like this is her own business. She realy deserves a promotion

Room Tip: Dont listen to previous reviews, find out for yourself!