“Not the Best”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dayton
InTown Suites Dayton
Ranked #38 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed here for two weeks on business. For what I needed, it worked, but it wasn't my top choice. I normally stay a decent locations when I travel, but I needed a place for more than a few nights. There were all kinds of interesting people at the hotel and the fire alarm went off on multiple occasions. I had a nonsmoking room but I'm not sure it was enforced. I would recommend staying elsewhere if possible.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
14  Thank Ssorci15
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dayton
Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
Extended Stay America - Dayton - South
WoodSpring Suites Dayton South
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dayton South
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
#5 of 13 in Miamisburg

Been to InTown Suites Dayton? Share your experiences!