“Wasting away in Centerville (in a good way)”
Review of Las Piramides

Las Piramides
Ranked #337 of 769 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sitting on the patio at Las Piramades enjoying their authentic Tex Mex cuisine, strong cocktails and excellent service is a great way to end a day in Centerville. I only wish I lived there so I could eat there again today.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We have visited this restaurant twice. The last time was Cinco De Mayo. I don't really have anything negative to say nor do I have anything outstanding. Our experience has been this is an average Mexican restaurant. Average menu, average price, average service, average drinks, average food. Not the worst in the area but not the best either. Personally there are two other Mexican restaurants in the area we would rather frequent because they are outstanding.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went to this eatery yesterday with our friends ,and most of my friends felt that the food was not up to our expectations. We ordered burritos, fajitas and hot ice cream of theirs...it was very different and tasteless as compared to any of the other Mexican restaurant we have been to. As for the interiors, it's was oka-ish , I guess they have tried to create Mexican atmosphere with their decoration but nothing exotic about the decoration either.
Also the service was too slow... It took them a while to cater to all our orders n all... All in all the only thing I enjoyed was their corn chips they gave in the beginning,.,,,

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have gone here a couple times this year and usually love their fajitas, burritos and the chicken quesadilla. This last time the service was slow and the food was cold when it came out. It just wasnt' the same. We went last Monday evening and maybe the weekend chef is better.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Location is the key to success.
Better Mexican lots of places.
The inside smells of mold.
The outdoor dining seems inviting if one prefers the exhaust of hundreds of cars along 725.

Mexican food: many other locations are better. Mexican beer is Mexican beer.