I stayed at the Courtyard with my wife and two small children for one night, on a visit to WPAFB. The hotel was very clean, the kids enjoyed the pool and I enjoyed the whirlpool. Both were clean and well kept. The workout room looked great and the equipment was very very nice. The room was nice and clean and the bed was very comfortable. They did not provide a free continental breakfast which was a disappointment, but if you wanted to fork out $7.50 you could have a hot breakfast in their break area. I prefer a bowl of cereal, so I chose to pass on this. We paid $99 for a two queen bed room. This was a decent price for such a clean place. We would recommend this hotel to travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our hotel in Dayton, guest comfort is our number one priority. Our rooms include free WiFi, spacious work areas, comfortable bedding, and HDTV’s with premium channels. Kick start your day with a workout in the exercise room or take a dip in our indoor pool. Feeling hungry? The BISTRO is your destination for refreshing breakfast choices in the morning, and a variety of dinner and cocktail options in the evening. We look forward to being your choice of hotel in Dayton, OH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Marriott
- Dayton Courtyard
- Courtyard Dayton North Ohio