Courtyard Dayton North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$169
$109
$93
$120
$135
All reviewsclose to the airportfree breakfastmajor restaurantsearly flightother hotelsroll away bedmiller lanethe rooms were niceroom was cleantypical marriottwithin walking distancedayton northfront desk stafflots of restaurantsnon smokingconvenient locationnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We got this room for $60 (including tax) on Priceline and it was a fantastic value. A lovely a spacious room with SUCH comfortable beds! Strong wifi, nice bathroom products, coffee maker in the room. I particularly appreciated the public spaces in the hotel, as I was staying with my mom and needed some extra space to work while she slept. The lobby area is huge and inviting with comfortable couches, great place to work in the late night hours. I did my laundry in the guest laundry room (cheap and well functioning washer and dryer). The pool and jacuzzi looked terrific and the exercise room is attractive and well equipped. While there is no free breakfast here, other than that it's a great deal. The front desk staff was friendly, helpful and charming. Check in and check out were both fast and easy. The hotel location is ideal, all the dining and shopping you could want is within walking distance and the airport is 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank flyermontana
hmeta, Director of Sales at Courtyard Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Thank you for staying at our property! We truly appreciate the great review and hope you will stay with us again soon.

Regards,

Heather Meta
Director of Sales

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Pretty standard room, nothing special. Very comfortable bed, slightly touchy temperature controls, clean, and spacious. No continental breakfast - there is a place to buy snacks and breakfast in the lobby though. There is also a pool and small exercise room. Very attractive lobby.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kingshimmers

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business! We expect to have beautiful new rooms to go along with our sparkling new lobby in the beginning of next year. We offer breakfast and dinner in our Bistro-Eat.Drink.Connect and feature a nightly Happy Hour in addition to our food choices in our 24/7 Market. We hope that you will stay with us again very soon!

Regards,

Heather Meta
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 15, 2012

This hotel was convenient to the airport (5 minutes) and near many restaurant choices. Wi-Fi was fast and readily available in the guest rooms. The Bistro Concept (replaced the buffet) food is quite pricey, but of good quality. All staff I interacted with were very friendly. Especially the young lady that handed me a damp towel and pointed me to the complimentary coffee, after mine slid off the roof of my car and exploded at my feet, showering my shoes and coat in coffee. The exercise room was passable if a little small with two treadmills, an elliptical machine and a rack of dumbells...plus a TV and towels. The rooms were clean and well stocked. TV was a flat screen, but no HBO, even though the guide was in the room. I would recommend and return.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We found this to be a good respite from a day on the road. Typically we don't venture very far off of I70. But this is just a couple miles out of the way. The property is located in a commercial area with other hotels, retail and many restaurants located within a half mile. There's something for everyone.

The property is just about finished with a remodel that will add the new Courtyard "Bistro" theme to the lobby, cafe and first floor common area. The construction did not bother us at all. It's great to see the owners reinvesting in the property.

The rooms were clean, quiet and furnished in typical Courtyard style. Nothing really flashy. Comfortable, functional space.

The staff were all pleasant and friendly, adding to the quality of the stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed at the Dayton, OH North Courtyard for three days while visiting the Air Force National Museum and the Dayton Airshow. Check-in was quick, desk staff were very nice, and the room was spotless. Since we are Marriott rewards members the hotel even listed our arrival date on a poster which was another "personal" touch. When we got to our room I noticed that our ironing board was broken so I asked the front desk staff if it could be repaired or replaced and when we arrived back that evening we had a replacement as well as a nice note to let us know that maintenance was in our room. We were very pleased with our stay and would highly recommend this Courtyard in Dayton!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple