“DO NOT EVER STAY HERE!!”
Review of Days Inn Dayton

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dayton
Days Inn Dayton
Ranked #37 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Barbourville, Kentucky, United States
“DO NOT EVER STAY HERE!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

On Monday June 4th I called this hotel to make sure that the hot tub and pool was working because that is the reason we picked this hotel in the first place. After being told "yes ma'am it is", I proceeded to book this hotel. I booked a smoking room with a KING size bed as we are acustomed to at home. When checking in we were given room 107 after going in I noticed that we had a King size headboard and a Queen size bed, the "Free" Wi-Fi did not work, and the entire room was horribly dirty. We moved the chair in the corner of the room to find the wall was torn all to pieces with holes and no baseboard. Then i noticed that you could see outside onto the sidewalk because of the enormous crack above the air conditioner. I went to the desk and was told that maybe it was my computer ( the internet didnt work), and the was for sure a KING bed and I am here to tell you my husband and I are bigger people and we have a king size bed at home and this was NOT a king bed ( as if the larger headboard wasnt enough to give it away). The lady at the desk wanted to argue with me and after a 4 hour drive I was way to tired to argue back. I tried calling the desk to ask about the pool and the person told me he didnt think they had a pool...REALLY?? You work here and dont know if you have a pool? Then my husband called back and got a women and she told us that the pool and hot tub were out of order. This place was horrible!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Maryann P

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
CALIFORNIA
Reviewed June 25, 2010

I was so pleased with my days at the hotel.
The staff as well as the owner's were polite, helpful (offered me a ride to the airport)
Being alone, I felt safe.
In passing I spoke with another guest whom felt the same as I.
I was in Ohio for a medical reason, my doctor's wife ( a personal friend) as well as her husband will offer the positive information to other friend's as well as pt's.
"REASONS TO STAY"