“Wonderful for family!!”

Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Medina
“Wonderful for family!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wow- very clean and spacious suite! My kids loved having their own room and bathroom in our 2 bedroom suite!! Very comfortable and made our stay in the Dayton area!! The breakfast was great and loved the outdoor patio and basketball court. We will definitely stay at residence inns with the family again.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Michele S
Travis W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and providing feedback. I am happy to hear that your family enjoyed thier stay. We look forward to being you "Home Away from Home" the next time you are in the Dayton area.

Travis Weller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We visit this area 2 or 3 times annually to see friends and family. We always stay at this property. It is very clean, the staff is super friendly, helpful and professional. On every one of our trips, the front desk staff has gone out of their way to ensure all of our needs are met. Decent workout room, open 24-7, with a great indoor pool and spa.

You can't beat the area for convenience of good chain restaurants and drinking establishments. If you've got a little time to explore, there are beautiful parks in the area and a couple of great local places to eat and drink as well. Check out Bunkers in nearby Vandalia or the Little York Tavern right across the freeway from the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Travis W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback and being a repeat guest. I am so glad to hear that we are able to take care of you everytime you come to Dayton. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in are area!

Trenton, Michigan
Reviewed August 11, 2013

If you find yourself at this property, please ask for an odd numbered room (north side). The even number rooms face the receiving dock of the WalMart located right next door and it is very noisy ALL night long. We stayed for two nights and both nights were awaken by trucks backing up, high-lows loading and unloading the trucks and cranes moving the packages. The room itself was very clean, the property is well managed, and one of the nicer Residence Inn's we have stayed at. But for the noise...this review would have been a 5. Only minutes from the Dayton Art Institute and only 20 minutes from Kings Island/Soak City, and lot less expensive than those hotels closer to those attractions.

Room Tip: Ask for a north side, odd numbered room, otherwise, enjoy the all night loading and unloading of tru...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Carl P
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for providing feedback about your stay. I am so sorry to hear about the noise level from the shopping center side. I completely understand how a good nights sleep is important. Unfortunately we can not do anything about that but there are plenty of rooms away from that side to choose from. I am glad to hear that other than the noise, you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area!

Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a clean, pleasant property, with helpful, friendly staff. It is also super-convenient to Dayton - at most, a 10-minute drive (no traffic), and there are many decent chain restaurants on the same road. The breakfast is good enough as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Travis W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for writing a review. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area!

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Probably the worst mattress I have ever slept on. Felt literally like a partially inflated air mattress. Zero support. Room clean and nice otherwise.

Come on Marriott, spend some of that money and update the mattresses.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Travis W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am so sorry to hear about your mattress. I understand the frustrations of not getting a good nights sleep due to a poor mattress. When you get a chance, please email at tweller@thmc.biz and let me know your room number, so that we can switch out that mattress. Again, I apologize and I do hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in the Dayton area!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was in town for a week on Business and stayed at the Residents Inn Dayton North. The hotel is great, granite counter tops in the mini kitchen, decent shower, good hot/cold breakfast choices, and very convenient to evening meals. I was there with four co-workers and we walked to dinner at a different restaurant every night. The staff was very helpful and the room was clead and well maintained.

I will stay there again next time I am up there.

Room Tip: I was near the stairs in 316 I would suggest a room at the end of the hall if you are over sensitive...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nyrken
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and providing feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area!

Plainfield
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed at this Residence a couple weeks ago and found it not only clean, up to date and friendly but we found that customer service was excellent! We had a very long road trip from Arizona to New Jersey and made this our last stop.

When we arrived in New Jersey we realized that our two therapeutic pillows were missing. We felt that we had left them at the Dayton Ohio Residence Inn.

I phoned over there and I spoke with Sales Manager Donna and she went through the trouble of tracking them down and took it upon herself to have them shipped to us (....a few calls back and forth and some emails and we received them in tact as we had left them.)

We really appreciated that she did this for us even though we are the ones that left them.

She was very patient with my calls and always treated me like a valued customer. We also appreciated that she did not disregard my initial request by just saying they didn't know where they were.... She looked into it and followed through.

We plan on returning the same way and look forward to booking another stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 821Cat89
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the wonderful service that was provided by Donna. She is truly and asset to our team. I will be sure to pass your comments along to her. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area!