This was the third of four legs for us on this trip. It was the first time my wife and I stayed at a Residence Inn. I'll get to all the standard expected comments, but first I want to talk about the on-site guest laundry facility. The first surprise was the number of washers and dryers available (6 washers and 8 dryers). Usually a hotel has one of each and calls it a laundry facility. The next surprise was the price; $1 for a washer and $1.50 for a dryer. Finally and most surprising was the fact that we didn't need to add more quarters to the dryer to get our clothes dry. This was a first for us! All of this talk about the laundry facility may seem minor, but it's conmforting to know you will not spend hours and lots of money getting your laundry done. We had a 1BR corner room with fireplace. Though we didn't use the fireplace, it was a nice addition to an already outstanding room. It felt like a home, not an apartment. Having extra space was important to us since most hotels forget about how much room is taken up by the luggage. This was not an issue. The layout of the room and bathroom was great! Having a full kitchen with life size (not mini) refrigerator and range was a bonus! The room and entire facility was very clean and comfortable. We didn't eat breakfast so I cannot comment on that. This extended stay hotel is in a higher class than the TownePlace Suites, but worth the extra cost. We highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Residence Inn Dayton North! Conveniently located at the crossroads of America near I-70/I-75, you will discover Dayton and so much more. Our extended stay accommodations feature fully equipped kitchens, large work area and separate living and sleeping areas. A diverse economic base, distinct cultural attractions, expansive recreational space and excellent city services showcase Dayton's creative side. Our close proximity to the Dayton Airport and Wright Patterson Air Force Base allow you to stay close to many major companies. Before heading out into our exciting city, enjoy our complimentary Home Touch hot breakfast buffet and leave a grocery list at the front desk. Join us for The Mix Monday - Wednesday in the Gatehouse for complimentary snacks and drinks or purchase your favorites at our 24-hour Market. After a productive day, you can enjoy our indoor heated pool, hot tub, or 24 hour fitness center. The Dayton North Residence Inn by Marriott is dedicated to exceeding your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Marriott so you can book your Residence Inn Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Residence Inn Dayton North Ohio