“Thank you for everything kenny.”

Residence Inn Dayton North
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I came to Ohio from Texas. Kenneth at the front desk is superb. He made me feel right at home. He was available and professional and he seems to be the only person at the front desk who consistantly works hard! He jumped right in and helped me. I just want to say that Kenneth really made my time there in Dayton....I really thank him for all he' s done. I will be telling my colleagues about Kenneth and his warm hospitality at residence inn Dayton north. Thank you Kenneth!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012
DaytonResidence... D, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on Ken! I am so excited to pass this review on to him and be sure to share it with the staff as an Amazing example of our Hospitality!
We look forward to serving you again!

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Dayton North

Reviewed December 24, 2011

I do not stay very often in a Residence Inn. Only stayed for one night. Property seemed new and clean! The room was modern and the bed was comfortable. Property had a light dinner meal around 6PM where you could grab a bite and mingle. The staff was helpful. The facility had an indoor pool, patio and basketball court. I would stay again and highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your comments! We appreciate your response and look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed December 21, 2011

We stopped here for an overnight on our way from Detroit to Kentucky. We have come to love the Residence Inn's for their spacious suites -- great when traveling with 2 kids -- and nice breakfasts. We weren't disappointed, everything was great.
Breakfast was also nice and servers were very friendly. Must also give a shout-out to Justin at the front desk. I am a Marriott Rewards member. I was told at check-in they would be taking my points instead of the the e-certificate for a free night's stay I had reserved. It was too late to do anything about it then, but the next morning he went above and beyond -- along with the manager -- to straighten it out. They were on the phone with Rewards forever, but in the end I got what I was supposed to. Justin even brought us extra towels himself in the morning after housekeeping forgot about us. Way to go!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We came here for the first time overnight and loved it. Rooms are spacious, clean, bright, and modern. The KING bed was so comfy that me, my hubby, and baby slept together just fine even though there was a sofabed and I could have requested a crib. Everything was great & we can't wait to travel that way again just so we can stay there. Desk staff and kitchen hostess were nice even when we checked out, the guy behind the counter said our baby was so cute. The only bad thing was a few weeks later we noticed we were charges mistakenly by the hotel for our stay even though we had already paid Priceline ($128). The charge was reversed after we contacted Priceline & they spoke to the hotel. Even upon checkout, our receipt said $0 so that charge was unexpected but it's resolved now. Great place to stay nonetheless. As new and modern and clean as you can get for a 3 star place :)

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank BabyL123
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Check-in was fast.

Room was exactly as reserved.

Room is the 'new' style of Residence Inn, a building with spacious rooms, including desk area, kitchen area, bedroom area and bath.

Room was quiet, and clean.

WiFi was all wireless and adequate. I use the word 'adaquate' because the download speed was only 512K, which met my needs for random browsing. If I had been attempting to do business and move files, etc. the speed is not as good as it should be. However, many properties seem to have this speed!

Lobby areas were clean, and plenty of TVs.

There are free copies of both the local paper and USAToday.

The property has a 'Market' which is a mini-store. Stocked a lot of snack items. Items were a little pricey, but I have seen far worse!

Bed was very comfortable.

Couch and chair were also comfortable.

Room was equipped with a flat-screen high-def TV, that was on a turntable, so you could use it in the living area or bedroom area.

Breakfast area was good. However, we stayed two days. On one day, the service in the breakfast area was so-so, and on the second it was great! Could be that on the first day, we came near the end of the time, and on the second, we were right in the middle!

Property is located in an area of many restaurants and stores. Wal-Mart is next door!

Room Tip: The nights we stayed, the temperature got down to the teens. The carpeted areas were great to walk o...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank xzr1tv
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We stayed for 7 nights, in the two bedroom suite. It was very clean and well kept. It had everything we needed for our stay. The bed was a little uncomfortable because they don't put matress pads on the beds, otherwise it was excellent. They cleaned the room everyday and were considerate of us coming and going. The hotel is close to everything we wanted to do. I will stayed there again when visitng family.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I was really happy with this hotel, unfortunately we were just staying as a place to rest on a long road trip. The room was gorgeous and it was wonderful to have a full kitchen at our disposal. We got this room on a Priceline bid and it definitely exceeded my expectations. The only drawback was the kitchen staff had a very hard keeping up with the sell out crowd for breakfast. We had to wait for plates and food to be refilled. All in all an awesome hotel in a great area, tons of restaurants and next door to a Wal-Mart and Sam's Club nice for just in case shopping.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Theres119
DaytonResidence... D, Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2011

We all here at the Residence Inn would like to thank you for your visit, and look forward to you choosing us as your hotel of choice.