“Hey, It's a Skyline Chilli chain store!”
Review of Skyline Chili

Skyline Chili
Ranked #73 of 764 Restaurants in Dayton
Columbus, Ohio
“Hey, It's a Skyline Chilli chain store!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Skyline seems to be a love it or hate it kind of thing. I love it and this one is right next dooe th the Fairfiled Inn I stay at in Dayton. Clean, good service - just a well run Skyline chain store that is convenient to where I stay. I stop in most times I'm in town.

• Visited January 2013

Huber Heights, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will be back”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

It is a good place to go when you are craving low priced items they have. I will return, I like it. Service is always very good.

Visited October 2012
Monroe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cincy's finest”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Skyline chili is probably what I will miss most when leaving Ohio for college. I would strongly recommend the cheese coney and chili cheese fries

Visited February 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Hometown Favorite”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I grew up in Cincinnati. Skyline is pretty much a given for us. It isn't your "regular" chili but it is yummy!

Visited February 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“God-awful chili”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Tried this brand twice. First time it was in a can at the local Kroger's because a few of the Dayton locals said it was the best. Could barely get past the first bite. Tasted like liquified liverwurst. But thought, it could just be the canned thing. So a few weeks later, tried both Skyline's chili on their chili-cheese hot dog, and on their spaghetti meal. This time it was a bit more tolerable, but only because their own cheap cheese seemed to work well with the chili taste. But needless, more than likely I will never return to Skyline's again.

Visited September 2012