Extended Stay America - Dayton - South
$80
Country Inn
$118
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$107
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$105
$108
$83
$74
$139
$109
Hampton.com
All reviewsfull kitchengrab and goinstant oatmealcome homemicrowave ovenroom was cleanonly stayed one nightworking ordera nice place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfullots of restaurantsmallkitchenettecontractcleanlinessrateschannels
Reviewed November 5, 2012

These are real people. Doing a fabulous job.

The room was clean. So clean. Clean enough that I walked around barefoot. Clean enough that when I wiped up a dinner spill from the kitchen floor, the paper towel showed only the traces of the spill and no black residue from the last person's shoes. The clean didn't stop at the room, either, it extended all the way down the hall and into the laundry room. The washers and driers were immaculate - - I stuck my head in to check! All around, this place was well cared for. I've stayed at much pricier downtown hotels that creeped me out with the stains in the carpet.

Thank you Extended Stay America! When I need to feel at home, I'll return again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - South, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that property was cleaner then some more expensive hotels. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

All staff members were very courteous. I was on the 3rd floor with no elevator but it really wasn't a big problem. The room was very clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Only problem I encountered was when I turned the heat on the smoke alarm went off. The front desk said it was dust burning off the heating element and it would stop soon and it did. I would not hesitate staying there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a 1st floor room if you have problems climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TennesseeZeke
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - South, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your positive review______. It's great to hear that you had a great weekend s tay_. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have stayed at Extended Stay in various cities across the US and must say that Extended Stay America - Dayton South was the best and most enjoyable with genuine hospitality, prompt and kind service, and friendly atmosphere. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone, especially my traveling friends, and hope that you will get to meet Arletta, Misty, and the rest of the wonderful employees servicing this particular location. Room was clean, all facilities sanitary and more than adequate. All shopping and dining within a stone's throw. I plan to stay there every time I visit the Dayton area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jerry A
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - South, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Jerry - I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our entire staff, especially Arletta and Misty. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The staff here is so friendly, and always making you feel right at home! They always go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you might possibly need! We have never been somewhere, that everyone felt like family!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tavis N Jessica S

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Awesome experience!!! Sandy, Raletta & Misty were extremely friendly and accommodating. Hotel rooms were very clean and staff was professional. The beds were pretty comfortable and easy to fall asleep in. We are definitely coming back!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank HighGuy
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - South, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Dayton - South. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!