We stayed on Miller Lane for the wonderful restaurants and convenient gas stations and stores. We knew we would get in later in the evening and didn't want to spend a lot . Drury Inn was 130, this was 75. We got in at 10pm. Check in was quick and easy. We slept well, no noise, comfy room. We left at 8. Grabbed some fresh fruit and drink on way out. It was what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dayton Comfort Inn® is conveniently located off Interstate 75, minutes from both Interstate 70 and Interstate 35, six miles from the Dayton International Airport and five miles from downtown Dayton. This Dayton, OH hotel is close to Fifth Third Field, the University of Dayton, Dayton Expo Center, Hara Arena, Conference and Exhibition Center, National Museum of the Unites States Air Force, the Dayton Art Institute and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln. Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln. Ohio