I week ago i went to Dayton where I used to live for a funeral. I booked the hotel over the net trough Hotels.com cause I was under the impression that they no there stuff..... Wrong there..... They hotel was run down, the room was dusty-dirty, the beds well you seen the title. If you never seen what a spring inside the matress looks like then lay on the bed, you can feel and imagine what they look like. I as well as my wife and two kids endured this horrible place for three nights. I did not need to be that uncomftorable for those three emotionlally painful nights. The staff was freindly and they catered to what ever I asked. But never asked for a new bed. If you trying to save a buck then I suggest the dollar menu at mcdonalds...... Spring for the better Hotel....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 85 Room Property with double room suites, deluxe king and double bed rooms, regular king and double rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms. Ample parking for large vehicles. Within minutes of intersection of I-75 and I-70. 5 minutes to Casino and Raceway, 5 minutes to Scene 75 - largest indoor entertainment center. Located on Miller Lane adjacent to over 25 restaurants, Walmart, Sams Club and numerous retail stores. 15 minutes to Dayton airport, 15 minutes to Air Force Museum, and 10 minutes to Dayton downtown. 24 hours, seven days a week staff at front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Dayton-North Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Dayton North Ohio