We took a group of students to Dayton and stayed at Dayton North Days Inn. It was not a pleasant stay. The receptionist was not very friendly and difficult to understand. We had three hand towels to bath with in the morning for four people. The clothing rack fell off the wall when we went to put our clothes on it. Although the carpet was swept, our socks were dirty because it had not been cleaned entirely. The clencher was in the morning when I went to make a pot of coffee and found a the pot already filled with several days old coffee and a layer of mold over the top. The location was excellent - right off of I 75, with lots of restuarants to choose from. The pool was very nice as well. But I would not return or make a recommendation to stay at this particular Days Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 85 Room Property with double room suites, deluxe king and double bed rooms, regular king and double rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms. Ample parking for large vehicles. Within minutes of intersection of I-75 and I-70. 5 minutes to Casino and Raceway, 5 minutes to Scene 75 - largest indoor entertainment center. Located on Miller Lane adjacent to over 25 restaurants, Walmart, Sams Club and numerous retail stores. 15 minutes to Dayton airport, 15 minutes to Air Force Museum, and 10 minutes to Dayton downtown. 24 hours, seven days a week staff at front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Dayton-North Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Dayton North Ohio