Daytime staff was friendly, but night staff was rude and condescending. Room was dirty, stunk bad, several marks on the wall from who knows what, burns and other marks all over carpet, pillows were so small you could put 2 in one normal pillow case, towels were small and dingy, drawers were busted and unusable, latch for security chain was dangling by one screw. Overall just run down and in need of major overhaul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 85 Room Property with double room suites, deluxe king and double bed rooms, regular king and double rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms. Ample parking for large vehicles. Within minutes of intersection of I-75 and I-70. 5 minutes to Casino and Raceway, 5 minutes to Scene 75 - largest indoor entertainment center. Located on Miller Lane adjacent to over 25 restaurants, Walmart, Sams Club and numerous retail stores. 15 minutes to Dayton airport, 15 minutes to Air Force Museum, and 10 minutes to Dayton downtown. 24 hours, seven days a week staff at front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Dayton-North Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Dayton North Ohio