I went through multiple rooms before I gave up. I had already cashed in Wyndham points, and it was too late at night to change. Room 129 was non-smoking and was sooty and dirty. Room 207 had a smoke detector that chirped because of the battery. Room 214 reeked of smoke so badly I couldn't enter the room. Room 208 smelled like cat urine. The room I'm in now has no running water in the shower. Stay away! Stay away! Stay away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 85 Room Property with double room suites, deluxe king and double bed rooms, regular king and double rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms. Ample parking for large vehicles. Within minutes of intersection of I-75 and I-70. 5 minutes to Casino and Raceway, 5 minutes to Scene 75 - largest indoor entertainment center. Located on Miller Lane adjacent to over 25 restaurants, Walmart, Sams Club and numerous retail stores. 15 minutes to Dayton airport, 15 minutes to Air Force Museum, and 10 minutes to Dayton downtown. 24 hours, seven days a week staff at front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Dayton-North Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Dayton North Ohio