Days Inn & Suites Dayton North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$169
$109
$93
$120
$135
All reviewsmarble counter topswi fioutdoor poolshopping and restaurantscomfortable bedsdayton areamicrowaveratesinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2012

we had stay hear many times. they have a very good staff who tried to make comfortable any way they can. we had tiny problems like keys not working but the staff have it cover everytime. food was good had good breakfast just wish they had some hot food like eggs and sausage but overall great for the price. beds were comfortable nice carpet great overall hotell but the staff is best part of the experience i reccommend this hotel to anyone that likes peace and quiet.

Room Tip: dont have a fitness center
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Apparently under new management it seems this property is on the up and up. With very comparible rates and walking distance to everything on Miller Ln. (dozen chain restaurants, walmart, Tim Hortons, Gas/Convenience store, etc.)
I will admit I was skeptical after reading previous reviews but I was extremely pleased with the stay while I was there. Clean room, new sheets, no sign of bed bugs or anything shady, clean towels every day and a very friendly front desk staff.
The WiFi was a bit flaky at times but I chalked that up to technical issues with their provider as the slowness would only last a few moments.
While a basic hotel breakfast is provided, across the parking lot is "Pops Diner" where you get a discount with your room key and the omelets are pretty great with excellent coffee. For the price you'll pay, this is somewhere I would certainly consider again, especially considering the alternatives along this street.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Daksha P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I got a king bed on the second floor. I asked for a quiet room but I got a room that faced the highway. I could seen light under the door and around the door jam. It was like the door was open I could hear road noise all night long.

The internet worked and I recieved e-mails but could not send e-mails.

I would not recommend this hotel for any business stay. It was very unproductive.

Room Tip: If you have no other choice stay in the west side rooms
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2012

When travelling down the lovely I-75 on our way down to the sunshine state we came across to this place. At first glimpse it looks like a nice enough place and really great discount for a couple of hours to sleep. So unpacking for the night and settling in our 2 little ones walked around for a bit stretching there legs and enjoying themselves. We get a phone call from the front desk asking if we were the room making the noise and to stop making the noise. I guess the sound barrier isn't too good in this place to have a 3 and 1 year old being loud walking. I find this place was a joke

Room Tip: Don't walk around Don't use traveller's cheques Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I rented 6 rooms because I was taking my youth group to a conference in Dayton for the weekend. I arrived early so I could inspect the rooms. Ended up having to switch 3 of the 6 rooms due to various reasons, one being that the beds were flipped up on their sides and the room was completely trashed. Once we returned from the first session of the conference, only 2 of the 6 rooms had working key cards. We had to get them all reprogrammed. Being 30 degrees outside, it was a bit uncomfortable waiting for this to be done. After speaking with the kids in the morning, the stories were horrific. 1 room found bed bugs *but not until the morning when it was too late. Another room, the remains of a smoked joint was found by a 15 year old. The third room was straight out of a horror movie. Dried blood on the pillows and shower curtain, a shower that wouldn't drain, the headboards falling off of the wall, and right outside their door....a sewage drain that was just pouring out the crap. The smell alone could've killed you. The entire experience was apalling. Unfortunately, I read the reviews after I had book the rooms and they stated I couldn't cancel without losing the payment. I was stuck! This entire motel needs to be shut down. It's dangerous for your health. I do believe that all rooms had cig burns in their blankets and blood spots on their pillows and mattresses. UNACCEPTABLE Their consolation....$10 off my bill. Seriously? Heed the warning of the reviews and DON'T stay there.

Room Tip: DON'T stay here at all. No cost savings is worth the experience you'll have here.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends