We had a difficult time trying to find a hotel in Dayton that was not overpriced. We finally settled for the Fairfield Inn. This hotel is dated. If you are not going to spend much time at the hotel, then it is not a problem... if you are looking to relax at the hotel and in your room you may want to pay the extra money and stay somewhere else. The staff was courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our recently renovated south Dayton, OH hotel near the University of Dayton is a great option for your next visit! With a centralized location right off of I-675 and I-75, you’re only minutes from Kettering and Miamisburg as well as many area attractions like the Wright Patterson AFB and Museum and the Dayton Mall. Attend an event at the UD Arena or in downtown Dayton during your stay, and enjoy a meal at one of the many nearby restaurants. Guests traveling for work are just five minutes from local businesses such as the Lexis Nexis corporate office, Reynolds and Reynolds Company and the Evenflo Corporate office. The Fairfield Inn & Suites South Dayton hotel in Dayton, Ohio offers amenities so you can stay on track with your fitness routine during your stay with our 24-hour fitness center or heated indoor pool. In addition, we have a complimentary hot breakfast buffet available with hot and fresh healthy options every morning, free WiFi, 24-hour business center, and a social hour! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Dayton South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Dayton South Hotel Dayton
- Fairfield Dayton
- Dayton Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Dayton South Ohio