“Mall food court”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cleveland, Ohio
“Mall food court”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Not good at all----if someone blindfolded me & asked where I thought I was eating, I would have guessed cheap asian food at a mall food court. Nothing tasted fresh, the grilled chicken and vegetables was extremely greasy, almost to the point that it was unedible (I could barely eat half). Cucumber roll didn't taste fresh, although I saw the woman making it. Perhaps cucumbers were old? Service was fine and quick, but I should have just gone to the Panera next door. I won't be back.

• Visited October 2013

white stone, virginia
“Was I Even in the Same Place?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Hungry for something a little different, we picked this place up as we were traveling down the interstate. A cursory look at prior reviews gave us cause to think we would be getting a real Japanese meal. We were sorely disappointed. First a word of caution: we did not order sushi and we did not order teppanyaki; we ordered off the menu.

We ordered an appetizer of yakitori, a pretty standard Japanese BBQ skewered chicken dish. The mean came out dripping in what appeared to be a thick and gummy out of the bottle teriyaki sauce. Wife ordered a Thai dish and I ordered yaki soba, but both dishes were relatively flavorless.

Good news if that, despite the issues with the food, the service was fine, which is the only thing that kept us from giving this restaurant a single star.

• Visited July 2013
Macedonia, Ohio
“Great place for sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Really great sushi selection. The sushi chef was quite knowledgable and there was a very large selection to choose from. Wednesday evening the restaurant was not busy at all. There are a couple of televisions at the sushi bar that I thought was kind of strange for a sushi bar. Overall really good experience and will definitely return.

• Visited March 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I love this place. Sushi is great. The menu items are all very good I have tried. A family and personal favorite of mine. Enjoy!

Visited October 2012
Michigan
“Average Japanese”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Okay if you want a diversion from the abundant all-American options in this area. The menu is fairly substantive and the prices reasonable. Food is just average.

Visited September 2012