“Could be exellent!”

Creekside Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Brecksville
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Creekside Restaurant has been serving our customers in Northeast Ohio delicious food and beverages for over 25 years. As long time Brecksville residents, we are dedicated to making Creekside Restaurant and Bar an integral member of our local communities. We both graduated from Brecksville Broadview Hts. High School and have raised our children in this community. We take great pride in the business we have developed and look forward to serving our customers for many years to come. Whether you are a first time visitor or a regular customer, we strive to make every visit to Creekside a great experience. February of 2017 was our 25 year anniversary. We are grateful to our customers and the Northeast Ohio community for the support they have shown us. We invite you to stop by and enjoy the unique views overlooking Chippewa Creek while dining on some great food and drink! We look forward to serving you. Matt & Shirley Harper
Broadview Heights, Ohio
“Could be exellent!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

So we went to Creekside today, it was 8 of us. It was my 2nd time there. I came back because i liked the food. Today we had a very unpleasant surprise-our service. She came-no Hi, no smile-nothing. Took our order for some beer and appetizer. Every time she was coming to the table, i didn't want to see her there. I couldn't even ask what would she recommend for chicken dish. Anyways, i ordered Shrimp & Lobster fetuccini and that was delicious. Food is great there i must say.When she brought our change back, there was no thank you, nothing from her only the sour face.
So, when we were leaving i talked to the mmanager about my unpleasant experience, she just said i apologize and nothing else. I was shocked. I'm not even sure if the manager knows who our server was, she didn't ask.
When you go there for great dinner(and you should), i hope you will not get the server which i got today!

• Visited May 2013
mharper886, Owner at Creekside Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Nataliya:

I am sorry that you did not receive service from your server that is up to our normal standards. The manager knew who your server was and didn’t need to ask. We did speak with the server in regards to your comments. She extends her apologies for any shortcomings.

We would personally like to invite you back to The Creekside and give us another opportunity to serve you again. We want our customers to enjoy a outstanding meal while dining with us. It is our goal to make The Creekside your favorite restaurant. We look forward to serving you again.

Matt & Shirley Harper
Owners

“Get the Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I took my mom here for brunch on Mother's Day. When making the reservation, I thought it quite rude that the hostess noted we would only have one hour for our seating, but I was very surprised that we did not feel particularly rushed once we were there. I ordered the lemon-ricotta pancakes and they were out of this world! Light, fluffy, moist, and decadent. Not too overwhelming with the lemon flavor and had a fantastic drizzle of a lemon glaze so syrup wasn't even necessary. I'm glad they made these part of a regular breakfast menu and they weren't just special for Mother's Day!

Visited May 2013
North Royalton, Ohio, United States
“We love this place!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I have been here many times (in fact, it is where we first met on a semi-blind date!) and it is our favorite "go-to" restaurant for a nice, comfortable night out, when we want to know what to expect. Good food, a *fabulous* happy hour, and a great atmosphere. (We recently discovered their Tuesday wine specials- WOW!) Every time we've been, it's always been quite busy (a testament to their excellence), so I wouldn't say it's the most romantic place.

• Visited May 2013
Tallmadge, Ohio
“Oh my gosh...WOW!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Tried their breakfast. WOW! No wonder you need to fight the crowds. Actually the crowd hit when we were leaving. Even on a rainy day, people could not resist this place. No wonder---it's so lovely with views and a spectacular menu. Where else could you get a Thanksgiving omlette or carrot cake French toast?? We chose the lobster omlette. OH MY!! WHAT A TREAT!! On Tuesdays, retail wine night (has a very wonderful $10 bottle of Riesling) we go for the lobster quesadilla. They do not skimp on the lobster!! And the servers are great too. Toni is the best; a real pro beyond friendly and waits in you hand and foot. We said the wine wasn't cool enough and she got a holder of ice and chilled it for us the old fashioned way. Worth the drive!!

• Visited April 2013
North Canton, Ohio
“Fantastic Dining with Great Views”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I just had a wonderful dinner here. The food, atmosphere, service and view made for a fantastic dining experience. Our hostess and server (Heidi) were so helpful and friendly. We both had the lobster bisuqe which was amazing. I enjoyed the eggplant/mushroom sandwich and my company had the pecan chicken salad. It was not easy to decide on a choice as there were ample wonderful sounding option on the menu!!! We both throughly enjoyed our meals. The portions were great. We also split a dessert - the pineapple cheesecake - which was more than enough for us to split since we were so full from our meal anyways. However, it was so delicious we decided to get one to go as well. Also, we purchased some of the cinnamon bread to take with us (its near the hostess desk) and it was delicous for breakfast this morning!! FYI: We had a reservation for 4 pm and the place was very empty when we first sat down but by the time we left a couple hours later every seat in the place was filled so you might want to make reservations especially on heavy dining out evenings. They had a terrifice burger/fry special but we did not take advantage of it. Definitely will make the journey to eat here again.

• Visited April 2013