We stayed at the Cumberland Inn the night before our trip to Cumberland Island and would recommend it for anyone doing the same.
It is an older hotel, but updated and very clean. They do offer free internet access and breakfast. If your look for a 5 star place, this hotel is not for you, but for the average traveler, it quite nice and we will stay there again when we visit the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All rooms have micro/fridge, free WIFI,and 32" flat screen TVs. Two room suites are available with living room with sleeper sofa, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and separate bedroom with two Queens or one King bed. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cumberland Island Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Island Hotel St. Marys
- Cumberland Island Inn And Suites