A 4 building complex with 2 ice machines in one room in the back of building number 1, with 1 drink machine and a couple of washer's and dryers for the guest who don't happen to get a suite with all the amenities in a 2 room suite. We were moved after the first night, a room with 2 double beds.Our phone in the room did not work and we found a dying roach in the bathroom the next morning. The next 2 nights we had suite with a king and all the amenities of a small apartment.
2 flat screen TV's of which only 1 worked with the remote. Had to unplug to turn off. Bath towels were old and well used. Must admit that rooms where kept clean and beds where comfortable.
Would have to think real hard about staying again or recommending to friends. We were there for a fraternal family reunion of 6 rooms, made months earlier and were not even in the same building as requested. 1 room in bldg. #1, 2 rooms in bldg. #3 and 3 rooms in bld. # 2
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All rooms have micro/fridge, free WIFI,and 32" flat screen TVs. Two room suites are available with living room with sleeper sofa, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and separate bedroom with two Queens or one King bed. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cumberland Island Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Island Hotel St. Marys
- Cumberland Island Inn And Suites