We stayed at the Cumberland Inn & Suites after arriving in St Marys with BRAG (Bicycle Ride Across Georgia). The hotel looks a little sketchy on the outside but rooms were comfortable and clean. The rooms had amenities of refrigerator, microwave and in room coffee. The breakfast was sufficient to get us on the road. It was conveniently located to the downtown area. If I am ever in St Marys again I would stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All rooms have micro/fridge, free WIFI,and 32" flat screen TVs. Two room suites are available with living room with sleeper sofa, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and separate bedroom with two Queens or one King bed. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Cumberland Island Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Island Hotel St. Marys
- Cumberland Island Inn And Suites