My wife and I attend the Amelia island Concours almost every year, and this hotel is the only place in which we will stay. The rooms and suites are moderately priced and have been upgraded steadily over the years. The property includes a screend-in swimming pool, exercise room, and Internet access. The hotel is located between a shopping center, a CVS drug store, and a Bank of America, and is close to another large shopping center nearby. The Amelia Island Concours is about 25 minutes from the hotel, and Jacksonville is a short drive and ferry ride away. The hotel provides a free Continental breakfast with a large selection of fresh items. In all the years we have stayed here we have never encountered any problems with the hotel or the staff. In my opinion, this hotel is one of the best-kept secrets on the Georgia coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All rooms have micro/fridge, free WIFI,and 32" flat screen TVs. Two room suites are available with living room with sleeper sofa, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and separate bedroom with two Queens or one King bed. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Cumberland Island Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Island Inn And Suites
- Cumberland Island Hotel St. Marys