“Peach cobbler!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Peach cobbler! When I thought I couldn`t eat another bite of their wonderful buffet I thought wrong. The peach cobbler was the best I have ever eaten! Worth the price of the buffet for the cobbler alone.

1  Thank goofylittlecar

Reviewed March 25, 2012

The meat and fish had sat to long on the steam table and were tough and tasteless. Most of the other offerings sat in fluids and were southern style. In my opinion the buffet offered less selection than I was expecting. There were only two dessert options and the best dish of the night was the peach cobbler. I wanted more quality.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We stopped at Aunt B's for lunch on our trip back north. At $7.99 the price was reasonable and even included a beverage.

We went on a Friday and the fresh and homemade buffet included southern fried chicken, broasted chicken, battered and fried fish, chicken and dumplings, beef stew and a couple other items I can't remember. The buffet sides included green beans, lima beans, fried okra, black eyed peas, cabbage, mac and cheese, sweet potato souffle, mashed potatoes and again a couple other veggies. There were also corn bread, biscuits, a small salad bar and desserts that included homemade peach cobbler and banana pudding.

The food was good but most of it was a little too salty for our northern taste buds. The fried fish, fried okra and the desserts were delicious.

Aunt B's has limited hours and seemed to be frequented by locals who knew each other.. If your fond of true southern cooking (albeit a little too salty for us) you should give it a try.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

It's an all-you-can-eat buffet. About the only meat that wasn't dried out was the chicken (both the BBQ and the fried dark meat). So, I stocked up on that and the grits. It was fried pork chop night, but they had been killed. I had one and that was enough. It's a typical buffet -- don't expect quality. Take small samples of each item and decide what you can tolerate for your next helping.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

They had lots of choices - most of it fried (YUM). My first exposure to fat back - liked it.....sorry I totally missed the salad bar and was too stuffed by the time I noticed it.......country cooking which was really good considering it was a buffett - very helpful, nice people, too.

1  Thank JoyeC