“fast food japanese style”
Review of Fuji Japanese Steak House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuji Japanese Steak House
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed February 16, 2014

cooked behind the counter but where you can see. mostly precooked and warmed on the grill. not a big choice on the menu. hibachi or terriaki everything. the carrots are delicious. for a quick in and out meal, this is nice...

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Just going through my online account and realized that Fuji steakhouse charged me more that what was on my credit card receipt. They added a little extra tip onto the end of the top of the bill. So I will go there and get my money back and I will tell anyone that I can find what they did. This is not a simple mistake!! It never is when it come to skimming off peoples credit cards. On to the food at this place, it is marginal at best the thing they have is a drive through which is the only reason that I stopped. There are plenty of places in town to spend your money and get good Japanese food. Skip this one!!