“Very expensive for mexican food, acceptable not great, lower quality than expected for the price”
Review of Mi Casa

Mi Casa
Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in St. Marys
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Chips, salsa were good, not great. I ordered the chicken taco salad which was supposed to be 7.99 but they charged me 9.99. The grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato were good but the shell was not well done, overall not a great value at 7.99, maybe a 5.99, but definitely not worth 9.99. My husband had chili colorado which was kinda short on meat with a $12.99 price, mostly sauce and VERY spicy (for me this is great but he did't care for it). Server was not friendly from the start. Perhaps he was irritated by the screaming infant behind us, at a pitch and decable level which would be the envy of an operatic soprano, which went on from the moment we arrived until we left.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Went with husband who wanted Mexican. Was tempted by Taco salad and noted that previous reviewer had guacamole added. The lack of guacamole was why I didn't order the Taco salad and next time I will try that. Never thought of a simple request. Waiter was friendly and attentive. I ordered Shrek burrito which waiter said was his favorite. I thoroughly enjoyed it with a Mexican beer with lime. (Okay I pigged out and ate it all) My husband had steak with Adobe sauce and shrimp on top. He liked it very much. We had coffee at end in huge mugs which is nice. Everything was very reasonably priced. Would return again.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I love taco salads and have been to every restaurant in the Camden County area to sample. Hands down, Mi Casa has the best. I request guacamole to be added. The price is very good and it makes a perfect lunch or dinner. The service in this restaurant is very good also.