“Great seafood, no frills” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lang's Marina Restaurant

Lang's Marina Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in St. Marys
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great seafood, no frills”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you want fancy, go elsewhere. If you want great fresh seafood, this is the place for you. That is why this place is as popular with the locals as with visitors. Wait staff is friendly and relaxed, and the food is good, cooked fresh and reasonably priced. I liked it so much I went back a second night and dinner that night was as good as the first.

• Visited September 2013

Amelia Island, Florida
“Excellent Shrimp”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had lunch with friends early on a Wednesday afternoon. One friend and I had the fried shrimp. The shrimp were amazing. Very fresh and large.Another had the choice of 2 items with clam strips and sea scallops. He said the scallops were really good and tasted fresh. Other friend had the shrimp and grits which she said, upon arrival, looked unlike any she had had before. A big bowl of grits with partially melted cheese and a few shrimp, she wasn't sure about it until she tried the dish. She said it was really good. Each lunch dish comes with two sides and hush puppies. My two sides were baked potato and cole slaw neither of which was memorable, nor were the hush puppies. However, it is worth the trip just for the really great shrimp. The place is nothing fancy inside but has a nice view of the waterfront/marsh area. Service for us was very good. Recommend you try this spot for fresh, local seafood - especially the shrimp!

• Visited September 2013
Dover, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,749 helpful votes
“IT’S ALL ABOUT THE SHRIMP”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Having begun as a TripAdvisor Contributor within the past few months, I’m now writing some reviews on attractions, hotels, and restaurants in the coastal areas of Georgia and Northern Florida visited during one of those once-in-a-lifetime winter Epic Road Trips.

Driving along the waterfront after a full daytrip out to the Cumberland Island National Seashore, I saw all the vehicles parked near Lang's Marina Restaurant and knew that it was the place for me to eat.

Although it was very busy, I was seated quickly. Service was very good. I ordered the grilled shrimp. They were fresh, quite large, and grilled just right. I also enjoyed the waterfront views.

I would certainly eat here again when in St. Marys.

• Visited January 2013
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
“Great Service and Shrimp”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We found ourselves roaming around St.Marys one evening. We couldn't find any wireless connections to check out restaurant reviews but we saw most of the cars in the Historic District parked in front of Langs. The place is not much to look at but the service and the shrimp was excellent.

• Visited August 2013
buckhannon,w.va.
“Simply Outstanding!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was looking for really good seafood restaurant and I found one in Lang's. We were down in St. Mary's(we are from West Virginia.) visiting our daughter. We arrived at Lang's and found them very busy. We were seated quickly. Our server was very pleasant and attentive. The food got to our table quickly and was GREAT!!!!! The meal was well worth the 12 hour drive all by itself.

• Visited July 2013