“Eat here.”

Lang's Marina Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in St. Marys
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
southeastern US
“Eat here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you are anywhere near this restaurant you must eat here. Period. Some of the highest quality food I have ever eaten. In our group we had fried shrimp, grilled shrimp, salmon and one "I hate fish" person that just got assorted sides and salad. We all ended up sharing a bit with each other in excitement over how good it all was. Everything from the homemade blue cheese dressing to the ice tea to the sides to the entrees were absolutely perfect.

• Visited March 2013

Massillon
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have eaten at Lang's before, excellent sea food, good service, this time we ate lunch and it was great, they have alot to choose from on the menu, whether it be seafood or chicken, would go back again if in the area.

• Visited May 2013
Kingsland, Georgia
“Great food, poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Eaten here once before and the food was amazing. Freshest seafood in town. With that said, called in April to make a reservation for my wedding rehearsal dinner and had it set for 20 people. Called again a few days later to up it to 25 and was told they don't take reservations and whoever we spoke to was wrong. So we canceled here and took are business to Lu Lu's at the Thompson house which was 10x better. Langs doesn't have a good front end for business.

• Visited April 2013
Castleton, New York
“Fresh seafood and awesome views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

My sister in law always orders the rock shrimp and loves them. Being a native St. Mary's, Georgian she has reason to insist on fresh which they are. My brother and I always order the fish of the day which usually includes grouper (my favorite) I enjoy the blackened. Always right off the boat fresh. Comes with sides. Try the greenbeans which are cooked with bacon and have a nice flavor. Get there early enough to get a window seat and look at the various shorebirds come and go. Look at the shrimp photos especially in the hallway and find the footlong shrimp. Langs used to be and I think still is a major fishing business in the area.
Does not take reservations which is another reason to come early, especially on a weekend.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cinimax
Uniontown
“"Amazing seafood"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My family and I happened across Lang's Marina Restaurant on a recent trip to Disney. We are all BIG seafood eaters and this place definitely did not disappoint us. Everything was awesome , we'll definitely go back again and have suggested it to all of our friends. We're from southwestern Pennsylvania and my husband wanted to take a couple of days to go back to St. Mary's and Lang's recently, within the month I'm sure we will. On the way home from Orlando we passed the exit to St. Mary's and my husband wanted to stop then, however since we had just gotten on the road I suggested we keep driving and that we'll stop at Uncle Bubbas in Savannah. What a MISTAKE that was, avoid that place at all costs. However my entire family said that maybe Bubbas really wasn't that bad , that after all we are now SPOILED by LANG'S . Perhaps but I'll NEVER do Bubbas again, and Lang's ROCKS....

• Visited April 2013