“"Amazing seafood"”

Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in St. Marys
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have been serving fresh, local seafood since 1996. We are located at the West Marina in Historic, downtown St. Marys, GA. Please join us for a fabulous meal.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My family and I happened across Lang's Marina Restaurant on a recent trip to Disney. We are all BIG seafood eaters and this place definitely did not disappoint us. Everything was awesome , we'll definitely go back again and have suggested it to all of our friends. We're from southwestern Pennsylvania and my husband wanted to take a couple of days to go back to St. Mary's and Lang's recently, within the month I'm sure we will. On the way home from Orlando we passed the exit to St. Mary's and my husband wanted to stop then, however since we had just gotten on the road I suggested we keep driving and that we'll stop at Uncle Bubbas in Savannah. What a MISTAKE that was, avoid that place at all costs. However my entire family said that maybe Bubbas really wasn't that bad , that after all we are now SPOILED by LANG'S . Perhaps but I'll NEVER do Bubbas again, and Lang's ROCKS....

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Lang's is a local gem in historic St. Mary's, GA. Located on the waterfront it has the best fried shrimp anywhere in the US and friendly and attentive staff. The grilled Atlantic flounder is my favorite, get a 1/2 and 1/2 platter with flounder and fried shrimp or fried oysters and you won't be disappointed. It is family owned and a beloved place in southeast coastal Georgia at the gateway to Cumberland Island. nothing fancy, just great food!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Wonderful local seafood. The fried shrimp was the best I've ever had! My friend had the grouper and it was wonderful too. Great service too! You should eat here if in the area!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is by far our favorite place to get seafood in the U.S.. Luckily for us we don't have to travel too far.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

we went here only because of reviews on Trip Advisor and we both ordered Fried shrimp and I also ordered the fried clams with mine. The clams were not as good as the shrimp I don't think they were fresh and hand battered and the shrimp definitely was but they were not bad just not as good as the shrimp I ordered slaw which was very good and fresh and not full of dressing just enough to dress the cabbage, grits no cheese I have no idea how these are prepared but they were extremely creamy Very Good...now to the shrimp They were plump, large, lightly breaded, so juicy and flavored perfectly I cannot say enough about how good they were and the portions were good. Delicious! hope to go back someday. Would highly recommend