“Good sushi, in St. Marys?!”
Review of Wasabi Sushi

Wasabi Sushi
Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in St. Marys
Cuisines: Japanese
Silverdale, Washington
“Good sushi, in St. Marys?!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

You wouldn't expect to find it in such a small town Georgia place. But there it is. Right between Wal-Mart and Gamestop, a great place to go for sushi rolls, sashimi, miso soup, and other great southeast asian foodstuffs! There's a reason this place is popular for lunch breaks for sailors.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Andy T

Astatula, Florida, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

EXCELLENT food and service. Friendly atmosphere with an oriental twist. Well stocked fresh sushi which surprised us when we checked it out. Have been going for over a year now and never disappointed!

Visited May 2013
Kingsland, Georgia
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This place has really good sushi. Whether you like raw or deep fried. The dynamite roll is really good. The waitresses are really nice but get paid under the table and don't get to keep the tips. So be mindful when u receive the check. I usually wait til our server goes to smoke or break then tip them outside.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank xRuta12x
Jacksonville, Florida
“What you expect and what you might not expect!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We showed up on a Sunday with a large group of rowdy folks - What a great place! I don't do sushi and they did have other great dishes besides sushi. They got the drink orders out quickly, took our orders quickly and checked on us often. Have to admit that we were having a great time and maybe got too loud. Staff was polite and it seemed like they enjoyed having us there! We will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2013
Ocean City, Maryland
“Know what you are buying!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

At first impression, Wasabi Sushi looks very promising. Decor is modern Asian nicely done. Our server was absolutley adorable and could'nt have been nicer. However...I am a sushi freak and as soon as I saw the prices I knew it was to good to be true. I ordered two different rolls from the higher priced end hoping against hope what I knew was sure to be. Both the tuna and salmon were a paste which is a dead giveaway that it is just meat scraped from the bones of the fish. Though artfully prepared and arranged and with fresh flavor I had a very uneasy feeling about eating it. Next time I will stay with the hibatchi, or tempura offerings and keep my sushi dining only were I know they are using freshly sliced fish.

• Visited January 2013