“Delicious Place to Eat!”

St Marys Seafood & More
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in St. Marys
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Food was delicious and waitress experienced and knowledgeable about menu. We were seated and served right away. Everyone was friendly and even the owner (Junior) came out to talk to us and other customers. Very nice and relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank Peggy G

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The portions sizes here are very large for the price. Mostly fried foods. We like the Super Grouper sandwich blackened. Fried pickles are yummy! Gets pretty busy on Fri/Sat nights and there will be a wait.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

St. Mary's Seafood always seems to be busy, and predominately the crowd is made up of local folks - always a good sign. I would not rate it as one of the best seafood resturaunts I have ever ate in, but it is certianly worthy of a visit. The atmosphere is definetly that of a hometown seafood joint. Service was attentive and VERY friendly. I ordered a fried shrimp platter and the shrimp were cooked just right, however they were not very big - but the potion was LARGE. They have a nice selection of side dishes available and prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I love this place. Probably my favorite seafood place ever. They're always nice and friendly, and though most often fried (let's face it, that's my fault for those choices) the food is fantastic. And they give you a lot of it! I keep forgetting how much you get when you order.

1  Thank Andy T
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had eaten at the resturant several years ago then it closed for awhile and we just hadn't got back. Well tonight we decided to stop in. It's a smaller and as other have noted "home town" kind of place. The place was pretty full and noisy. My husband ordered a steak. It came with a bread piece that had dry parmesan cheese crusted on top. Awful!! The steak was good. I got shrimp and scallops, fried green tomatoes. It was piping hot and very good. Servings were quite good for what we paid. I ordered similar dish at another restaurant and got about 4 scollops! Other than having to sit at table in the middle of the room (which I hate) and the noise it was fine. Although I think I waitress needs to step it up a bit. We had been waiting to get our check for quite a while, I was almost ready ask another server to find her or the manager. She had walked by our table before and could see we were through eating. I saw her over talking to another table. Then she went back to the kitchen and came out with a huge order for two other tables. Finally she came over and gave us the check. She had never asked if we wanted refills either. Other than those few things I would definitely go back. The food was worth it! I was also expecting to bill to be more than it was - $33 with our military discount! They give discounts to military, fire fighters, law enforcement and teachers!!!