“Why Did I wait so long?”
Review of OPS Pizzaria

OPS Pizzaria
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in St. Marys
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Folkston, Georgia
“Why Did I wait so long?”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I worked in the area for 6 yrs and have within 30 miles for almost 20 and never stopped to try this place! Tonight we decided to go out for dinner. We were thinking of going to another Italian place we frequent often but after reading the reviews we decided to give Ops a try. I'm glad we did. The meal was very good. I had eggplant parmesan and my hubby had chicken parma. The salads were nice size and lettuce crisp, very nice. The waitress was very nice and helpful. We had the special that include two entres, and appitizer or dessert. We opted for the dessert. It was bignets? little fried triangles served with raspberry sauce. We saved them for later and they were quite good. WE had enough to bring home for lunch tomorrow! (we are senior citizens) We asked about a military discount and although we had got the Date night special, the owner still gave us the discount! All I can say the owner of Ops knows how to treat his customer (much better than some!) and we will definitely be back to try some of the other menu items. Thanks Ops for a nice night out for us.

• Visited June 2014

“decent”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Very small town, so small town type of restaurant. I had the fettuccine and it wasn't very good. But I would go back to try something else

St. Marys, Georgia
“Frequent Visitors”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My family and I LOVE Ops! The service is fantastic, the price is amazing, and the food is delicious. I love that they frequently help the community through fundraising efforts.

Visited February 2014
Saint Marys, Georgia, United States
“Mmmmm Good....”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Ops is a fabulous place to go if you are hungry and love italian food... unlimited salad bar is delicious... the zeppolis/raspberry sauce are outta this world... i have had many of the dishes as well as the pizza...always good... and the staff is outstanding....

Visited February 2014
Saint Marys, Georgia, United States
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Nice local restaurant that is consistent in providing good food. Whenever we are in the mood for pizza, we always go to Ops!

• Visited December 2013