“Outstanding” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Osprey Cove Golf Club

Osprey Cove Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the best golf courses on the Georgia coast.
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had brunch food was amazing wine selection was great chef came table to greet everyone was very nice staff view was amazing

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My dream wedding venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I recently got married at Osprey cove on September 07, 2013. this was my dream location since the very beginning stages of me is planning my wedding. the staff was well accommodating to my exact needs for my wedding vision expecially Bill and Kyle I don't know what I would have done without them always coming around to check on me to see if there's anything that we needed. these two gentlemen put in some long hours for that I greatly appreciated everything they provided for us. even to fresh baked Apple muffin for me and my new husband to take with us for our honeymoon.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank KatieLGawlik
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I am originally from central Florida and own my own business. I wanted to host an event in NE Florida to show appreciation to my clients. After several conversations with high profile properties in Fernandina Beach someone recommended that I contact Osprey Cove. At first I was hesitant since I didn't know very much about St Mary's across the Florida line in Georgia. After touring the property with the F&B Director and interacting with some of the staff I was pleasantly surprised and decided to hold my event with them. They were flexible with my needs and planned a menu that was highlighted with local seafood from the area. The food and service on the day of the event were outstanding and the price compared to some of the more well known facilities in NE Florida was very reasonable. I would be willing to say this could be the best kept secret in the south Georgia and NE Florida market. I recommend it to anyone for professional gatherings and ask for the Chef's roasted garlic shrimp sauce over chicken. Wow!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tina D
Fernandina Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service Above and Beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I recently held a college reunion at The Club at Osprey Cove. I first spoke with the Director of Food and Beverage months before the event to get an idea of what exactly we wanted to do. He was prompt in answering any and all questions, and even reached out to me with ideas and suggestions for a better event. We met several times before the day of the event to cover logistics, and even tasted me and my group on menu items that would work for the event. He was open to all of my scheduling needs and was able to meet with me at the drop of a dime. He made it apparent to me that I had nothing to worry about throughout the entire ordeal.

On the day event, the service and staff was absolutely perfect. I honestly could not have asked for better. The Food and Beverage Service Manager was readily available for any last minute requests we had, and was able to meet them without question. The staff was polite, professional, and efficient in all aspects of the event. The quality of the food matches any dining experience I have had. I feel that I can attribute the great success of my event to the organization and planning leading up to my event. I would certainly recommend the services of Osprey Cove to anyone, and look forward to hopefully working with them in the future.

1 Thank George L
South Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I will never return to Osprey Cove”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I chose to have our wedding at osprey cove. After we signed a contract, the staff literally stopped communicating with us. I made several attempts to have a tasting, but all e-mails and voice mails were ignored. I was in complete shock that on my wedding day our ( Prime Rib) was pot roast, and our (Parmesan Chicken) was BBQ chicken covered with pork. When I mentioned to staff that night about talking about our agreement, they immediately informed me that they were busy with another event in the morning. When I was able to speak with the head chef, he informed me that I had gotten what he had paid for. When I spoke to the general manager he refused to take any accountability. He was only interested in friendliness of the staff, and neatness of the venue. I have since then taken this situation to my financial institution. I highly recommend finding another venue for any event.

10 Thank Dwayne J