Days Inn Middlesboro KY
TripAdvisor
$115
$77
  • Pool
Tazewell Motor Lodge(Tazewell)(Great Value!)
$73
Woodlake Lodge(Tazewell)
$125
$110
$72
$59
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2010

No its not a top of the line place to stay. You get what your paying for a clean room with plenty of hot water. We found so much else to do all we did in the room was sleep.
Why pay for all the fancy stuff if your not going to use it.
We have stayed 3 times and we are going back this weekend.
If you want fancy you will have a long drive.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed October 12, 2009

after reading reviews we were weary but we were pleasantly surprised. staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. i have paid much more for a room at other hotels that were very disappointing so we were pleased.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2009

This hotel stunk really really bad.. not the typical cheep hotel bad smell, i mean this place stunk. It was the only hotel with a room open so we went with it.
my sheets were clean and the tub was clean so at least we could stay there.

you could tell that some of the people staying in the rooms lived there, which always creeps me out, when it's a low class hotel.

we were honestly afraid that people have made meth in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2009

If you just need a place to sleep, this is it. As long as you dont mind, the mis matched door knobs on the bathroom door, the bathroom faucets that can turn on and off as you turn the knobs, the holes in the bed spread, and the other guests cooking in the parking lot.

Its only advantage is it is close to th Cumberland Gap Park.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2008

This property used to be a Best Western - apparently. I'm thinking they were unable to keep it up to Best Western standards and hence the current name.
At $59.40 it is probably priced about right going on current rates around the country. This is a shame though. The rooms are not very nice and have very few 'extras'. It is a three story building and at least they do have an elevator.
Some of the staff are quite nice and some are rather 'stand-offish'.
They provide coffee and donuts for breakfast and that's about it.
It has a pretty good Mexican restaurant on the premises and it is reasonbly priced and the meal I ordered was very filling.
Overall I would say I can recommend this property for transient workers and...well, that's about it.
I see there's a Holiday Inn Express in this town but I didn't see ti while I was there and it even got some bad reviews on the internet...so...my advice to the average traveller would be to keep driving.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)