“good variety”
Review of Ryan's - CLOSED

Ryan's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Good place to eat but a little pricey than we were used to for a buffet. The food tasted well and there was a variety of things to eat. Was able to choose more healthy things too.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We down to KY several times a year and make it a point to go to this Ryans. Wonderful food and always smiling faces!

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Went there to eat and it was exspensive to eat there. The food was okay you can tell some of it had been sitting out for a while. The waitress was nice and always asked if we needed anything. Luckily the ceiling fans weren't on because they were caked with dust. Also don't put up ice cream toppings and cones out if the machine doesn't work. Only good thing was the waitress, she was very nice.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Most of the hot food seemed to have been sitting on the buffet all day. Everything was dried out and almost tasteless. The stir fry station had what looked like un refrigerated meats and wilted vegetables. I was in the mood for stir fry but I had to pass on this disgusting station. The salad bar was acceptable (barely) except for the attendant that kept talking to herself :/

Dessert bar looked and tasted like it was made by a 3 year old playing with an easy bake oven.

$25+ tip for food that is beyond gross and virtually non existing servers is not my idea of a restaurant that will stay in business much longer.

Oh, and don't get me started on how dirty the place was. I thought I might stick to the floor on the way to the restroom.

Do not waste your time and money here and maybe even get sick :-(

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Food was very tasty. Steaks were cooked just right. Lots of choices, too many. Ate too much. Had a Mongolian Stir Fry station inside, but I didn't try it. I would go here again.