“ejc”
Review of Boone Trail Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Middlesboro
Boone Trail Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Middlesboro
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Service was good and shower was great. I forgot my toiletries kit in the bathroom and asked the manager to send it to me. I was offering to pay more that the cost of mailing for the manager's trouble but he only charged his costs. My kit arrived at my home intact -- nice to do business with a kind, honest person.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank 13ejc
There are newer reviews for Boone Trail Inn

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a little more expensive than a motel 6 but it has a microwave and refrigerator in the room. I didn't see any ice but there was morning coffee in the office like Motel 6.It was clean, quiet and did not smell of smoke. It was very adequate and a fairly good value but I would probably check the prices of other Middlesboro motels before deciding to stay there again. If another was not cheaper I would stay there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pperrin
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We have confirmation on Holiday Inn ,but how some they messed up with their reservatio,even they dont' have more rooms available,they recommend Boone Trail Inn,we get non smoking room it was very neat and clean,instead of one night we stayed two more nights.Thanks again Boone Trail Inn.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank anna m
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I'm shocked at some of the negative comments about this motel. My stay was very pleasant for a small town motel. It's easy to get spoiled with the frills offered by hotel chains, but I prefer to stay with a small business owner when possible. The motel was very restful and clean.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cew75
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Okay me and my husband stayed here for our wedding night. The hotel clerk gave us a smoking room, we don't smoke. We walked in and the smoke smell was awful! It was run down and needed a major updating, oh an a cleaning wouldn't hurt. The nice thing about the place was when we left.
We didn't even stay the whole night! Stay somewhere else. Trust me!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank beargare
Reviewed January 29, 2009

I ended up here on a road trip. The motel is probably from the '60s, a big 2-story A-frame. I actually got one of the new rooms which are under the office around back. It's built on a steep hill, so you're not underground. The room was small and acceptably clean. It was absolutely baking hot, but the a/c cooled it off pretty quickly. I would rather have stayed in the older section, but didn't make a fuss. It seemed like maybe the had people living back there, so I may have made the right choice. The place does have a small pool.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank roadtripperMaryland
Reviewed July 7, 2008

I book three nights here only because the other two decent hotels in Middlesboro were full. Upon arriving, the clerk/owner had no record of our stay in her small notebook. We asked to see a room, and it was not very clean. Hairs on the pillows were my first concern, but then there was a built-inn bench in the room. We lifted the seat to look inside, and found empty beer bottle, old cigarette butts and other trash inside. Clearly, the owner/maid did not clean this room. When we asked about the price, she answered "$60, I guess." No AAA discounts or anything like that either. Luckily since they had no record of my booking, we were able to leave and were fortunate to find that the Downtown Inn had a cancellation (It was also $60 and much cleaner). Save your money and buy a tent to stay in one of the local parks if you have to...at least then you'll know to expects bugs and dirt.

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank LtColt1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middlesboro
Sleep Inn & Suites Middlesboro
Comfort Inn Harlan
Comfort Inn Harlan
#1 of 2 in Harlan
Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro

Been to Boone Trail Inn? Share your experiences!