“Not just for locals !”
Review of Morning Star Cafe

Morning Star Cafe
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Hereford
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Morning Star is open 5 days a week for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Staff is wonderful, restaurant is clean and tidy, and the food is awesome. Best breakfast (try biscuits and gravy or pancakes - the owner just might put Mickey Mouse ears on them!) For lunch try the cheeseburger - best homemade house fries in town. And dinner? There is always a special - can't go wrong with the ribs! There's even homemade pie for dessert. Yes, it's a hangout for locals, but they welcome all and you just can't go wrong with the food or service! Easy drive from Bisbee or Sierra Vista - you should visit!

There are newer reviews for Morning Star Cafe

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very popular with locals, the food here is made to order with skill. All the basics of breakfast from scrambled eggs to french toast, and good coffee too. The staff are friendly and the owners are usually on site to make sure everything goes well.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

When we are traveling I always try to find places to eat where the locals eat. As we left Bisbee and headed to Coronado National Forest I knew Morning Star Cafe was our breatfast destination. The food was very good and the Owners were there cooking and serving the food. I had the famous Biscuits and Gravy they were excellent. I could give it 5 stars but I don't really like eating on paper plates! Other than that I would go back and I would have Grits next time also! Very few places outside of the south have Grits on the menu. I would recommend this place for you next breakfast or lunch when in the Bisbee/Hereford area.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The owners care about their customers and put out really good food. It's a place for the locals, but outsiders are also made welcome.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This place opens at 7:00 AM and does breakfast and lunch. It isn't open on Monday and Tuesday. The locals love this place. The owners are very nice and helpful. The food isn't fancy but plenty for a good price. Buss your own stuff but we kind of liked that. My wife had Oatmeal and it was really home made. I had the normal bacon and eggs. All the coffee you can drink.

Right down the road is the San Pedro River and then the next stop is Bisbee.