“SOOOOO GOOD!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Whenever we stay at Casa San Pedro we eat out at dinner time.Carl and Patrick at the Casa suggested we try Mimosa and we go back there everytime we stay at the Casa.The service has always been very good and the food wonderful!The menu is varied with great appetizers and fabulous gnocchi-yummy! I highly recommend this restaurant whenever you might be in the area!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is an up scale itialian cafe, but you will not feel out of place in jeans. Hand tossed thin crust pizza. Fresh real toppings. I have had pizza from New York to California and parts of Europe and I have never had better. I plan on Mimosa pizza at least once a week from now on.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We liked it so much, we came back a second time. The first time, we had gluten free pasta with sauce and my husband had it with meatballs. My son and his friends had the pizza. The second time we came, my husband and son had pizza and I had the beef tenderloin and all of the food was delicious and well prepared. The service was great and we will be back when we visit again.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

As good as I had in Italy. Thin crust pizza is really traditional and the flavor from the wood fired oven is wonderful. Try other items - the gnochi in gorgonzola cream sauce won over my pizza only friend. Really, really good. We regularly drive 16 miles to eat here.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Pizzeria Mimosa is a newer restaurant out in the "boonies", and is often crowded, indicating a good following. However, in my many visits, I have found that it is very noisy, hard to have a conversation with your guest, prices are high, menu is limited, but the quality of the food is quite good.