“Really wonderful food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I've eaten here twice and hope to become a regular! The food is lovely. Well prepared and reasonably priced -- a nice combination for way out here. My most recent visit was for lunch. They have a lunch special with 4 courses. You can choose from several options for each course. The portions are a bit smaller than if you ordered them separately, but it's $12 and a real bargain. I took a friend for her birthday and we both got the lunch specila, but ordered different things so we could sample more. What a pleasure! I had Ceasar Salad (real bits of anchovie were visible), mozarella ala caprese, a panini entree and tiramisu for desert. I was stuffed. My friend had the ceasar, meatballs (big and yummy), a panini and a cannoli. The evening meal I had was also fabulous, especially a lobster fetuccini in a safron brandy cream sauce. Don't miss this place. Oh, I even tasted some of their pizza, which is wonderful but this is really more of a bistro than pizzeria. Casual fine dining at its best, with a nice view of the mountains to boot!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

While we were staying in Sierra Vista AZ we were looking for a place to eat and the woman at the hotel said Mimosa's is really good. Boy was she right!!! We went on a Friday and the place was jammed, had to wait 45 mins but it was worth it!!! It was so good, we went back on Saturday, but a litte earlier and no wait!! The pizza was so good!!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Has anyone tried the Spagetti?? The marinara sauce is out of this world good!!! Going there again tonight - wish they opened before 5pm, but that is the way it is :)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

If you're craving authentic Italian pizza, this the best one outside of Italy. The ingredients and oven are the best.

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I was in Sierra Vista visiting for a 4-day weekend. My friends live here and all they could talk about is how good this restaurant is, being from DC I am picky and skeptical. The restaurant is a bit far from town but I was blown away. The venue is beautiful with amazing views of the mountains. The service is good for this area. The food and drinks were phenominal. Large wine menu, tasty fun cocktail creations, and everything I tasted was delicious. I had the spiedini for a starter, margehrita pizza with procciuto, basil and arugula, and a cannoli for desert. I loved it all. Even have my second cannoli in my bag to eat on the plane home.