“Convenient Stop on I-70”
Review of Super 8 Fruita

Super 8 Fruita
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Fruita
Reviewed September 3, 2011

This is reasonably priced, clean, and convenient motel.

The room was large, clean, and furnished with a table and chairs.
The cost of the room is a bargain considering that it had an indoor pool and hot tub which we did not use.

The breakfast room is medium-sized with adequate seating space. The breakfast was average compared to other Super 8's.

We did not make prior reservations but found it on our GPS and stopped there.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 26, 2011

All in all this Super 8 is a nice place to stay. The lady at the front desk was very friendly when I checked in. The building is in great shape and my room was spacious and comfortable. Very reasonable rates. Ordinarily I'd award a 4/5 rating, except there was one problem: during my one day stay there was an intermittent, frequent, loud groaning sound (I assume from the plumbing). It was there from the moment I got to my room to the moment I left the next morning. It could be heard in the hall and everywhere in my room. I sleep with earplugs, so it wasn't a huge problem and I slept well. Still, I haven't heard anything like this in a hotel before and I hope it's something they get fixed.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We stayed 1 night at the Fruita Super 8, and enjoyed it. Our room was large and clean, with all of the amenities that we needed. Location was good, right off of I-70, and on the road to Colorado National Monument. Breakfast was very basic, pastries, cereal, toast, with juice and coffee. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Rapid check-in, 2 people on the desk. Room very basic but clean, bed comfortable, TV good. A C worked very well (100 deg. outside) although mildly audible. Motel has an indoor pool, laundromat. Continental breakfast had a meager selection: a few apples, instant oatmeal, toast or those small packaged fruit danishes......coffee, tea and milk. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We have stayed in a lot of hotels this summer. The Super 8 in Fruita is probably the best value. We got a great room for an incredible price. If you are in the area, we'd definitely recommend it. We have family in the town and we will stay here every time. We loved the friendly service. Jenny was wonderful. The rooms were spacious, clean and the bed very comfortable. With a great bathroom, we couldn't believe our luck. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ccfc1968
Reviewed July 28, 2011

great hotel, don't usually stay at super 8's, this one was quite an exception/ Pool,spa,continental breakfast. Very very clean and well maintained. Right next to the Vietnam Memorial, and the colorado noational monument. Concerts at the State park for free on Wednesday during the summer. Great mexivcan restaurants in Fruita, across the interstate.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Hotel was clean and in a nice area of town. Has a small breakfast area with a limited selection, but glad to have something. Staff was very friendly. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fruita
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fruita
Super 8 Grand Junction Colorado
#18 of 28 in Grand Junction
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction
Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites

Been to Super 8 Fruita? Share your experiences!