La Quinta Inn & Suites Fruita
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Super 8 Fruita(Fruita)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
$94
ComfortInn
$59
$73
Orbitz.com
$114
Candlewood Suites Grand Junction NW(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
$110
$113
$195
$191
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
$83
Agoda.com
All reviewsgrand junctionpleasant staydinosaur museumroom was cleanbreakfast selectionthe colorado national monumentwaffleshot tubwould stay here againgreat roomexcellent staystayed one nightroad tripconvenient locationfree breakfastfront desk staffgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stayed one night when passing thru. We got a great discount.... I woul stay again. There's even a McDonald's in front....:) the only complaint I have is you have to leave a $50 deposit to pay cash? I know this is not unusual but I think it's ridiculous...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Comfortable and clean. Breakfast was average. Staff helpful and friendly. Next door to the Dinosaur Museum. Even though we didn't have time to go, we heard it was interesting and had some things for the kids.

Room Tip: Across from a truck stop so ask for a room opposite. With that request we had a quiet night even though it was near the freeway.
Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The beds were comfortable, room was clean, bathroom was a little dirty, friendly staff, my dad really enjoyed the coffee. Right next to the dino museum (hopefully we willl have time to enjoy that next time.)

Room Tip: My dad made a joke that their back door was broken when he passed through over a month prior, it was still broken, wonder if it still is :)
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I came across the La Quinta in Fruita by accident. I'm glad I did. It was cheaper than the one in Grand Junction, which was nice since we were just traveling through on the way to a funeral and it didn't matter which we went to. On a whim I asked if we could get the equivalent of a "bereavement fare" and to my surprise we were able to get a discount. The hotel was clean and the rooms were bigger than I expected. The beds were comfortable, but be aware that they're only double beds, not queens. My daughter loved their citrus soap and shampoo, although I wish they would have also had conditioner. Our room had a microwave and small fridge. The one minor problem we had was that we were traveling with five and needed a roll-away bed. I had expected it to be in the room already, but we had to wait to go anywhere until it was delivered. (That's another nice thing about La Quinta--we didn't have to pay extra for the 4th adult like a lot of other chains). The pool was really small and wasn't deeper than four feet. If you're looking for a pool to swim laps, forget it. But for us it was nice since I had my two adult autistic sons with us and they were able to walk around in it without me having to worry. The hotel is pet-friendly, and we heard a yip or two as a dog was coming in (I'm assuming), but other than that it was quiet. The complimentary continental breakfast was what you would expect. A fairly good variety, although the breakfast room was quite small and we had to split up since there were no tables big enough for our family of five. I thought it was a great value and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Pool and exercise room are on the north end, so if you want to use them try to get a room on the north (lower numbers)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family