“Great sandwich!”

Cuisines: American
PAGE
“Great sandwich!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great sandwich at a great price with great service. Would definitely eat there again if the opportunity comes up.

Visited July 2014

grand junction
“SUDS could use sunlight and positive energy”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Before the advent of our 240 craft brew pubs in Colorado a bar environment could be a dicey scene reeking of alcoholic energy. With brew pubs there’s a more genteel climate that is greatly appreciated by those of us who like to sit at the bar and have a good meal and great LIVE beer without sloppy, loud drunks around. SUDS, I’m sorry to say, is not that nice of an environment. It’s got too much of a dark, dark depressing interior color, and seems thrown together, with a musty old smell to boot. That alone gives me the creeps. It is popular with the Fruita crowd, but then they don’t have much to choose from other than the very hot Hot Tomato Cafe. They’d have to drive to Junction and worry about the cops pulling them over on Hwy 6/50 on the way back. SUDS could use more sunlight and more positive energy. I only go in there if I have to, meaning with friends and when the Hot Tomato is closed. If you’re passing through the valley, better to go on up the road to the Ale House at 12th/Patterson in Grand Junction. Ale House has Game.

Visited August 2014
Davenport, Iowa
“Suds Bros. rocks!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Suds Bros. is a great place to sample some local beer. We started out by ordering a sample flight that included nine different beers that was very reasonably priced. The "S.O.B" was my favorite of the flight. The place is friendly and clean. The food was well above average. I ordered the volcano wings and the beer cheese soup, the soup was out of this world. The staff was pleasant and attentive. A must for anyone who wants a good beer.

• Visited July 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great place for food and beer in Fruita”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was staying in Grand Junction and decided to head over to Fruita for dinner one night. There were a few places that looked really good, but I decided to try Suds Brothers. Technically this is a Wyoming brewery, but it has a home-town feel, and with only two locations I wouldn't call it a chain. The service was awesome, and the food/beer were really really good. I had the fish tacos with sweet potato fries and a Red Monkey's Butt amber ale. They serve the fries with a butter dipping sauce that was unique and yummy. A lot of stuff looked good on the menu. I definitely wouldn't call it "bar food". If you are the area I would recommend stopping here.

Visited June 2014
Austin, Texas
“A good stop”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were in the area for a few days of mountain biking. This place was walkable from the house we rented. We showed up around 8pm on a Saturday and the place was dead. We didn't know if that was a bad sign or there are not that many people in Fruita. Our server was Jenn. She was great. Really funny. The guys has a few of the beers at $4 and had no complaints. The ladies ordered double vanilla root beers, Naughty Root beer, they were $7.50. They went down way too easy. For dinner, someone had the fish & chips, the Bacon Blue Burger with Buffalo Chips, the lemon pepper chicken and the turkey chef salad. Everyone said their food was good. The lemon pepper chicken was a tad salty but that was the only negative comment. Meals were between $8 to $10. We hung out for a bit but it was obvious they wanted to close. We were the last table at 9:30pm on a Saturday night. Overall a good experience. We would recommend if you are in the area. A decent meal at a good price with funny servers.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Suds Brothers 2 Brewery? Share your experiences!