“Great place for food and beer in Fruita”

Suds Brothers Brewery Fruita
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Fruita
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was staying in Grand Junction and decided to head over to Fruita for dinner one night. There were a few places that looked really good, but I decided to try Suds Brothers. Technically this is a Wyoming brewery, but it has a home-town feel, and with only two locations I wouldn't call it a chain. The service was awesome, and the food/beer were really really good. I had the fish tacos with sweet potato fries and a Red Monkey's Butt amber ale. They serve the fries with a butter dipping sauce that was unique and yummy. A lot of stuff looked good on the menu. I definitely wouldn't call it "bar food". If you are the area I would recommend stopping here.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were in the area for a few days of mountain biking. This place was walkable from the house we rented. We showed up around 8pm on a Saturday and the place was dead. We didn't know if that was a bad sign or there are not that many people in Fruita. Our server was Jenn. She was great. Really funny. The guys has a few of the beers at $4 and had no complaints. The ladies ordered double vanilla root beers, Naughty Root beer, they were $7.50. They went down way too easy. For dinner, someone had the fish & chips, the Bacon Blue Burger with Buffalo Chips, the lemon pepper chicken and the turkey chef salad. Everyone said their food was good. The lemon pepper chicken was a tad salty but that was the only negative comment. Meals were between $8 to $10. We hung out for a bit but it was obvious they wanted to close. We were the last table at 9:30pm on a Saturday night. Overall a good experience. We would recommend if you are in the area. A decent meal at a good price with funny servers.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, yummy food & tasty beer!
Not sure why the last couple reviews were not favorable??!! The oybthing I can figure is perhaps they were written by competing restaurants in the area?? Honestly this place is great! Biz was a lil slow when we were there. But it WAS a Wed afternoon @ 3:15. Folks still at work & etc.
I enjoyed the firecracker chicken sandwich with a side Caesar salad that was subperb! My hubby had a patty melt & he thoroughly enjoyed every bite! Our daughter gobbled up her yummy grilled cheese & fresh fruit! Our waitress was so kind to her as well! Made her a Roy Roger too!
Couldn't have asked for better Svc or food!
We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Average to poor bar food. Everything is fried and pretty much tastes the same. It's bar food, but you can watch the game and enjoy a good beer.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

The BLT, the Reuben, the turkey burger, the buffalo chips. the onion rings were all very good. The beers were ok, nothing special. The service was also ok.

Been to Suds Brothers Brewery Fruita? Share your experiences!